You never know who’s paying attention.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Car Pool Log: 2007 06-04

Greenish blue Jaguar, tan leather interiors with wood paneling. Jaguar medallion face on the front of the wheel and on the median.

Second Passenger sat in the front seat with a copy of the Chronicle. “Can I move my seat back?” he asked me. “There’s a flat lever that you push,” Driver said. His seat leaned back instead of moving back. “There are so many buttons,” Driver said.

“Is it okay if I eat my apple?” Second Passenger asked.

“Sure, just as long as you take the core with you,” Driver said.

“Of course,” he responded.

“Unless you eat it,” Driver said. “Then I guess you’d be taking it with you regardless.”

Some morning talk show hosts on the radio, possibly Sarah and No-Name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home