You never know who’s paying attention.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Car Pool Log: 2007 05-18

Dark blue, BMW sedan, tan leather interiors.

Said good morning to Driver as I sat in the front seat. KQED on the radio. Driver had a bottle of water in the space between seats and a case for glass/sunglasses in the cubby below the radio.

I pulled out my small, red notebook and began writing down a paragraph I thought about last night. Didn’t bring my bag with me today, felt like a working citizen imposter or a stowaway.

On the radio: violent, drug related crime in Mexico City. People found decapitated to frighten their enemies. A man read dates from last week and a woman related incidents that occurred on those days, as though they were entries from a diary. Volume was turned down too low to listen appropriately.

Driver pulled over to the side of the road after the Howard/Fremont intersection. I turned to her to say thank you, she replied with a bye-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home