You never know who’s paying attention.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Car Pool Log: 2006 05-31

Rode in with Ashley this morning. Second Passenger was a very tall man, had difficulty getting into the back seat. Driving onto 24 Ashley and I could both feel his weight pulling and slowing the car down. I could hear him rustling around with his newspaper; I assume he was having difficulty getting comfortable. After dropping him off Ashley and I drove down Howard Street. I remembered a time as a kid, having spent the night at the Boston Museum of Science and eating breakfast in their cafeteria, on how I always wanted to live and work in a city. I remember being very impressed with how clean and beautiful the buildings looked.

Today’s Playlist

Throwing Muses: House Tornado/The Fat Skier
HMV Japan: 7586

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home