You never know who’s paying attention.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Car Pool Log: 2006 05-24

Ashley picked me up in front of my apartment while I was reading Brick Lane by Monica Ali. We were both very sleepy. We stopped and picked up Second Passenger on Hudson. She didn’t seem very pleased when I told her to get in using the other door. I gave her lenience for it being so early in the morning but I swear that she rolled her eyes. I didn’t like her then. When she sat in the car she gave a sickly sweet “good morning” and I thought how typical it was for a Californian. The ride was silent, filled with the rolling mumblings of KQED, another silly Perspective on how one woman never acknowledged the kindness of her neighbors until she moved. It amazes me sometimes what amazes others. Heavy traffic, drivers abusing the car pool lane, lots of motorcycles today.

Yesterday’s Playlist

This Mortal Coil: Blood
Japancakes: Belmondo
Shivaree: Who’s Got Trouble
Howling Wolf Orchestra: Speedtraps For The Bee Kingdom
50 Foot Wave: Golden Ocean
Throwing Muses: Throwing Muses

Today’s Playlist

A Camp: A Camp
Tori Amos: To Venus And Back (disc 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home