You never know who’s paying attention.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Car Pool Log: 2006 05-30

Black Toyota Tacoma. In the bed of the truck, covered with a shell, was a baby seat. Because we were riding in a pick-up it was just the two of us going over the bridge. Driver was chatty. She asked me if I’d ridden with her before, I told her I had not. She spoke of the weather, the traffic, how I get home, what kind of car was in front of us, the beauty of a charter bus, a new 45 mph sign was orange instead of white. I had suggested that maybe it was put up temporarily, for construction. She works in the Sunset. Listerine mint strips, listened to KTO am radio. Station mentioned an accident on the western side of TI. It took me a while to realize that TI stood for Treasure Island. I don’t understand traffic lexicon very well, I guess.

Today’s Playlist

Japancakes: Waking Hours
Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins: Rabbit Fur Coat
Kristin Hersh: The Grotto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home