You never know who’s paying attention.

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Been very low energy today. I'm liking these evening showers, very envigorating, I took another one tonight. I feel as though I can't get enough to eat today, my stomach has been squeamish and upset with me, coinciding with my fatigue and semi-obstructive cold.

Tried to watch "Motel Hell" but fell asleep. My dreams of late have been other worldly and optimistic. I wish I could come up with some examples but I do know that when I wake up I'm suddenly disappointed in where I am. There has been something very familiar about what I've been dreaming about, I know B. has made some appearances in them, I know it has something to do with traveling or relocating, and definitely elements of the fantastical have been involved.

I hate feeling like this, weak, tired. I talked to B. on the phone tonight for a while. Talking about some of the booklists that I encountered on this site. He seemed rather glum though initially denied it. He said it was the first night in weeks where he didn't have anything to do, no plans, no chores. I drew a picture while we were talking, a cartoon fawn. I noticed the other night that he had the bracelet back that he had left over at Coach's apartment a few months ago. I'm curious as to how that happened, where and when he gave it back to B. Sometimes, and I know this has to be too bizarre, but I wonder if they see each other from time to time. Though I don't think that Coach would do something like that after the remorse he had before.

Today was a blur, a smudge, a foggy afternoon.

Today's Playlist:

Whiskeytown "Faithless Street"
Ugly Casanova "Sharpen Your Teeth"
Neko Case And Her Boyfriends "Furnace Room Lullaby"
Low "Things We Lost In The Fire"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home