You never know who’s paying attention.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Car Pool Log: 2006 08-01

Got into the car with Edna this morning. Second Passenger had his seat far back which I was sitting behind. I didn’t mind, I actually liked being well contained. Listening to KQED; President Bush and his travels through Florida talking about the conflicts in the Middle East when he was slated to talk about the economy. Sauron’s eye is staring to the warring nations of the Ancient World. A box of Kleenex underneath Edna’s seat along with a magazine. A children’s book in the cubby below the radio along with a FasTrak monitor. Edna was wearing leather sandals with white socks. I can’t figure out what she does, I want to say she works in a hospital or a university. Edna dropped us off on the corner of Howard and Fremont, I said thank you and she smiled and told me to have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home