You never know who’s paying attention.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Car Pool Log: 2006 07-11

Silver BMW (see Car Pool Log: 2006 05-26). I got into the car, front passenger seat, and was greeted by the music of Jimmy Buffett. The LCD screen in the dashboard was possibly broadcasting Sirius or XFM radio. During the car ride through the dismal and cold gray morning the radio played another Jimmy Buffett song on top of the one we already sat through, followed by Bob Marley and the Wailers. I had never been so happy to hear Bob Marley as I was this morning. I wondered if it would be rude to put my headphones on. Following Bob was Chuck Berry with “Little Sweet Sixteen”. I wondered if the cologne I had put on was too strong. Second Passenger asked Driver if he was turning left on Howard. He said he was, going down to 4th. Second Passenger asked if he could join him and Driver complied. I got out while the car was stopped at a red light on Fremont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home