You never know who’s paying attention.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Car Pool Log: 2006 06-16

Ashley picked me up this morning. She needed to get gas so we drove to the 76 on Claremont and College. While she tinkered with the gas valve hatch I ran over to Cole Coffee (formerly Royal) and got us two large coffees. We picked up Second Passenger underneath the overpass. The rest of the ride was spent within my caffeine daydreams, of what I can’t quite remember. I could barely make out what was being said on the radio. I’m sure I was thinking about these things: (1) how the light looks, (2) it must have been low-tide, the bay looks marshy, (3) I’m telling you, those Bluetooth earpieces look wicked dumb. I was thinking about the mathematics behind prolonging your experience with a good cup of coffee and limiting that time to while it’s still warm. I don’t like to drink it too fast because then the morning coffee is over. On the flipside, I don’t want the last few sips to expire into room temperature because I couldn’t part with my beverage fast enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home